How To Optimize Your Instagram Profile
Your Instagram bio is front row, center for profile visitors. It is your chance to capture the attention of users who are unfamiliar with your brand, highlight news, and drive traffic to your website. Keep this in mind as you set up or update your Instagram profile. Here are our tips for the most effective profile!
1. Username: Pick a straightforward username that’s easy to remember and related to your brand.
2. Instagram Name: Get creative with your Instagram name. The 30 characters’ names can be anything you want. The Instagram name can be your full name or a descriptor for your business.
3. Profile Picture: Keep your profile picture easily identifiable. If you are a business, use your business logo and personal picture/headshot for a personal account.
4. Bio Description: Write a brief description of your brand. It must be an important aspect of your brand.
5. Contact Details: Be sure to fill in your email, phone number, office address (If you have one).
6. Link: When a follower clicks on your profile, where do you want them to go next? This is where the link becomes useful. You might add your blog page link or landing page or make use of free bio link tools like linktree, taplink or Disha.
7. Highlight: When you create Instagram Stories, you have the option to add them permanently to your profile as Highlights. This feature elongates the normal 24-hour Story lifespan. Use great designs for your highlight covers too.
8. Paid Ads: Paid ads will give your content more exposure, increase sales, followers too. Paid ads should be an important part of your entire digital marketing strategy.